Dos & Don’ts for After You Get Your Teeth Whitened
Is it accurate to say that that teeth whitening can really impact ones looks?Yes, it is an incredible approach to make one look more appealing. It doubtlessly helps in improving one’s overall appearance. Asmile has a big effect on people, and a nice one just adds to your quality of life.
Whether you are going in for zoom whitening or a standard tooth whitening treatment, it is critical that treat your teeth correctly after treatment. This will help the white shade last longer.
- Brush your teeth normally and remember to floss. These easy habits can keep your teeth sparkling for a long time after the treatment.
- Don’t use any at home whitening treatments for at least 6 months
- Drink colored drinks with the assistance of a straw. This will decrease the liquid that touches your teeth which helps prevent staining.
- Results don’t always show up immediately; it often takes up to two weeks. Take a picture right before the treatment and another one two weeks later so you can see the difference.
- Drink a glass of water after each meal to wash away food particles.
- Utilize the basic tooth whitening toothpastes or gels. They don’t leave any buildup and will help keep away stains.
- Avoid drinking/eating:
- red wine
- stock based soups
- Make sure to ask your dentist for a list of suggested food and drink and stick to it for a few weeks.
- Don’t wear lipstick or lipgloss on your lips for a week since these can stain your teeth.
- Eat healthy, whole foods instead of processed foods. Eat protein and drink water to keep your teeth strong.
Teeth whitening results can differ from individual to individual. Most people are happy with their results. But if you don’t stop your daily habits that stained your teeth in the first place, you’ll have to get them whitened again.